The EOS Sentry3 is a quick, clever, and convenient device for analyzing your batteries. The Sentry3 shows at a glance the remaining capacity in your battery pack, cell balance, cell voltages and gap. Stand-alone Balance and Store Modes at industry-leading discharge performance. Sentry 3 provides the information and tools you need to maintain top performance and reliability from your batteries, and to avoid costly mistakes.
- 2S ~ 8S Battery compatible with HvLi LiPo, Standard LiPo, LiFe. NiCd, and NiMh capable
- EOS Sentry 3 displays the total battery pack voltage and a percentage bar graph for estimated remaining capacity
- View screens for Minimum and Maximum cell voltages, and max cell Gap
- Store Mode allows you to discharge your battery to 3.8V (Discharge rate is a powerful 150mah)
- Balance Mode tunes your pack for performance automatically
- 5 ~ 25V auxiliary input voltage check port using JST 2-pin connectors on pack side
- Large clear display and easy-to-use menu
- Powered from the battery pack you connect for testing. No batteries needed for device.
Store Mode: Allows you to discharge your HvLi, LiPo, LiFe to 3.8V for storage. Discharge rate for Store mode is 150mah and will cutoff to 3.8V.
Balance Mode: Will automatically discharge the individual lithium-based cells such that they are closely balanced, if balance can be obtained while all cells remain at or above 3.8V.
※This battery checker is compatible with JST-XH balance adapter when you use directly otherwise require each type of balance board adapter.
In order to use Sentry 3 with the legacy Hyperion G3 packs with Hyperion-style balance connector, connect the battery Sentry 3 via HP-EOSLBA-26CBL cable + HP-EOSLBA-26HP-B multi-adapter board or HP-EOSLBA-7UCBL cable + HP-EOSLBA-7U-B multi-adapter board. These cable&adapter sets are included with Hyperion 6S and 7S chargers. Hyperion G3 packs produced after mid-2014 and all Hyperion G6 HvLi packs use XH balaance connectors and need no adapters to the Sentry 3.
※ NiMh can be checked between 5V～25V using JST connector. JST connector with cable (click here) can be used to make an adapter to other-type pack connectors
*When comparing the Sentry 3 results to the Sentry 2 and other brand battery checkers on the market there might be a difference in readings.
The Sentry version3 is a highly accurate battery measurement device which is loaded with the latest battery test data.